*Exclusively for healthcare providers. All non-healthcare orders will be cancelled. Lead time currently 2-3 weeks. Subject to availability. Given the nature of the product and the current supply chain, there are no product returns or order cancellations permitted.
Required for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2:
Infoscan Module for BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Compatible with Veritor™ Plus Analyzer
- Facilitates & Improves Traceability
- Ensures Error Free Data Record
- Scans User ID, Specimen ID & Test Kit / Lot
- Facilitates Data storage, downloads & Printing
BD Veritor™ InfoScan Module is an optional addition designed to add exceptional flexibility to your Veritor™ Plus Analyzer. It is intended to help customize your workflow, making data recording more efficient, less time consuming and error free.
With BD Veritor™ InfoScan Module you are now able to revolutionize infectious disease testing and diagnostic right there at the point-of-care scene taking your data management and record keeping to a new level. Attached to your Veritor™ Plus Analyzer (256066), this Module facilitates traceability allowing local data storage and downloads. It helps you work faster reducing hands-on time throughout the testing process by providing an automated documentation function. As a result, the procedure data such as user ID, specimen ID, and test kit / lot can be printed, stored or downloaded eliminating manual record keeping errors and enhancing quality control process.
- Point of Care scanning of three different identifiers - Operator ID, Specimen ID, and Test Kit/Lot information
- To be used with this Veritor analyzer, which is sold separately.
- Identifiers can be locally recorded, printed or downloaded and are automatically documented
- Barcode scanner
- Facilitate traceability and help reduce manual transcription
- Data access in a CSV file downloaded via USB to a local computer or print-enabled
- CPT Code 87426
- BD Part #256068
- Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 3"
- Weight: 2lbs
Manufacturer product literature: