Product ships in 5-7 Days.
- 1 Gallon. Extremely economical, dilute just 2 ounces per one gallon of water. Creates over 33 gallons of disinfectant.
- Use with SANI-Fogger.
- Lemon-scented, EPA registered, neutral pH, hospital grade quaternary-based disinfectant cleaner.
- EPA Registration Number: 47371-131-6885. Listed by EPA as appropriate for use against COVID-19.
- Clean, disinfect and deodorize hard surfaces with this highly effective quaternary cleaner;
- A pH neutral yet provides excellent cleansing ability and is safe on waxed or finished floors;
- For use in offices, transportation, hospitals, schools, hotels, veterinary clinics, nursing homes, and other public facilities;
Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes in one labor-saving step. For use in hospitals and nursing homes as a disinfectant. Use in schools, colleges, veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, pet shops, airports, and kennels. Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes the following hard, nonporous inanimate surfaces: floors, walls,(non-medical) metal surfaces, (non-medical) stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, plastic surfaces (such as polypropylene, polystyrene, acrylic, etc.).
Note: COVID-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2, a novel coronavirus. Citra-Cide Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus Type 7 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information.
- Dilute product 1:64 or 2 ounces per gallon of water (660 ppm squat).
- Use a SANI-Fogger, mop, brush, sponge, or coarse sprayer.
- Apply to surface and let stand for a few minutes. Rinse with clean water.